Sending love- Tag


Hi everyone,

As i have shared with you earlier,i love to mix media and today i am going to share one more mix media project, I have made a mix media tag for my friend who leaves in another city and we haven't meet since so many days..so i decided to send her some love..

Here is the pic of my tag


I have used thick handmade paper as base ,then i adhered a piece of pattern paper and distressed its edges with tubby craft brown ink.i made flower using iris paper and punched some flowers too and colored them with the help of purple color spray and mounted them over the base. i also adhered white fabric lace in the middle and some sequins and golden leaves and pearls.
added the sentiment 'sending love'

hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!


joining in








Comments

  1. So Pretty! Love this tag and your pretty accents! That flower is gorgeous, and the pearls and rhinestone set it off nicely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Bling It Up, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous design and I love your flower. Its stunning.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!