sending love

hello friends,

I am here with another card which is made for a very dear friend of mine Raga..she is an amazing artist and wonderful person.she always encourages me through her comments and likes,so i decided to send her some love through my card..

here is the pic



I punched heart from two shades of green paper and stuck them over each other and handdrawn the baskets underneath it to give a look of hot air balloon.
hand cut the shape of sky and stuck with the help of foam tape
added some sequins
handwritten the sentiment

joining in


Here's this week's Muse, Kim Heggins :



I have added green hot air balloons,some sequins and black in my card


Comments

  1. These are just too darn cute...love your sweet heart hot air balloons, so clever! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww..so sweet of you Mughdha. This card is so adorable with all your love. Really boosting up my energy level. 😄😄 I love it. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dimension and fresh colour of the balloons! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. I love your heart balloons.
    So clever.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take from the inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww that is so sweet! I am sure your friend will really appreciate your kindness!
    Thank you for playing along with Internation Art & Soul.

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!