Have a beautiful day

hello friends,

Today i am here with a new card of mine..I am trying new things now a days or you can say i am experimenting with my card making techniques..This time i used punch craft technique in my card..by making this card i overcame my fear of using only white in my card..

here is the pic


i punched butterflies out of the white cardstock and curled them inwards slightly,then again adhered to the cardstock
handwritten the sentiment
i sticked some butterflies over the sentiment too

hope you all like it

happy crafting!!!
linking this to

http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.in/2018/02/cic440-poppy-stamps.html

Comments

  1. What a lovely card Mugdha. These butterflies look ready to take off to flutter. Fabulous take on white out. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ishani for lovely comment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!